Monday, November 26, 2007

Bitter Blogger

I now realize why I have never tried to write a blog before that has a theme; because it's nearly impossible. It's hard to come up with things off the top of your head and write them all creatively. Some people start blogs to just write down factual information and reiterate more information. For me; this is not really the idea of a blog. However, right now I am beginning to wish I did something along those lines because it is much easier. I could have done the history of a specific article of clothing however; even though still related to fashion it just isn't quite me. Maybe I am just selfish and am beginning to realize that I just like talking about myself however according to this class that is not merit enough for a blog and plus why would I want to write about things I know everyone in my class is going to read. About now, I feel bitter about the whole blog thing.

No comments: