Monday, October 22, 2007

Whatever

I love that I absolutely typed out the longest entry and then there was an error and I couldn't post it. I will post my mobile journalism piece later today, I didn't realize we were going to need it because no one ever said anything. Oh well, I have never liked blogs in the first place because it becomes a place just for people to bitch, moan, and complain. I could go on and on about how stressed out I am, how basically miserable I am with life right now. But first, I was raised not to be this kind of person. My fathers philosophy is "Only the strong survive" and in that sense you are strong only when you don't let people see you when you are weak and vulnerable. Therefore, I'll make it though this semster which is quickly becoming my worst one yet and my least fashionable. To sum it all up: WHATEVER

4 comments:

rpeire02 said...

How could you not like blogging!? Haha :]

Buco said...

cheer up the sox are in the world series!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

We're all in the same boat...it's really ok to bitch!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I did submit to them 4 years ago. It didn't go over well. I'll be posting the much more vulgar rants I did on them later, once we're past mobile journalism so those rants aren't mistaken for the actual assignment (since the language is on par with South Park).